Tuesday 27 November 2012

Voice Over Script

They say its better to have loved and lost,
than never to have loved at all [PAUSE]
You were my first and my last love [PAUSE]
My only love.

The very first thing i think about when i wake up,
and the very last thing i think about before i go to sleep [SHORT PAUSE]
is you. 

I lie awake at night, thinking [SHORT PAUSE]
Thinking about what could have been.
I couldnt imagine me, withought you
And my heart being only half full [PAUSE]

I'll never forget that very day we met, one of my favourite memories [SHORT PAUSE]
You looked at me, straight into my eyes [SHOT PAUSE]
my soul... right through me.

You gave me your everything, and i never said thank you for that [SHORT PAUSE]
I thought i might get one more chance [PAUSE]
And now i'll never have a chance.

You were beautiful [PAUSE] body, mind and soul.
[LAUGHS] what would you think of me now?

The very first moment i met you, i knew id have to have you.
But i never thought i'd have to lose you. [LAUGHS]
When you smiled [SHORT PAUSE] so innocent, so sweet.
The dimples in your cheeks, the way you fluttered your big blue eyes. [SHORT PAUSE]
You never ceized to amaze me.

I wish i could hold you forever, i wish i could hold you in my arms.
You really did teach me how to live [PAUSE]
But whats the point in living an empty life. 
You brought meaning, to my life. [PAUSE]

I'm always reminicing out story, how could i forget our beautiful story? [LONG PAUSE]

And the rest is history..

No comments:

Post a Comment